This experience has been exciting and at times, frightening. I have decided on a launch date to both commit myself to a schedule and to ease my mind.
Launch day of the Mind Wake podcast will be Sunday, August 16th!
I know that this may seem further out than I was thinking at first, but I want to make sure I am producing quality content and not rushing. I tend to be impulsive which can often cause me more anxiety.
Delaying the launch gives me some time to hear from you. I want to hear your stories. I want to know what inspires, motivates, and changes you. I want to know what brings you joy. Here are some questions to consider and I hope you either comment or contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can hear your stories.
- What obstacles have you overcome?
- Have you had some success with a health or exercise plan that you think others should hear about?
- What brings you joy?
- What makes you happy?
- In what effective ways do you deal with stress?
- Have you been through a traumatic experience? How can you help others by sharing your story?
- What are some topics you would like to have discussed on the website or podcast that relate to health, wellness, mindset, self-exploration, and improvement?
This website and our podcast will not be just about me. Yes, I plan to share some personal stories, but I am far more interested in hearing yours. I want to know how you have beaten the odds or overcome your struggles. Your stories are what will drive, encourage, and inspire others. Allow yourself to be vulnerable. I hope we can build a community of people who go grow in empathy, understanding, and honesty with one another. Join in this journey with me. It can sometimes seem like a scary place when we look inwardly, but I am committed to helping you grow, heal, and find joy in your life. Please share your story and let’s wake our minds together!