Okay, time to take a moment for gratitude! Here are five things I am grateful for right now:
- I am grateful for God’s provision in my life.
- I am grateful for my family and friends.
- I am grateful for my job and that I can impact their lives.
- I am grateful for the comfort of my home.
- I am grateful for your time, right now, reading this post.
In this moment, as you ponder your five things that you are grateful for, you will not be able to stress or think negative thoughts. Don’t simply read my list, make one of your own right now as a comment on this blog. You might remind me of something I missed that I am grateful for. Meditate on these things often, you will discover that you have things pretty good, or at least better than you may have thought. It is possible that you feel that more bad things are happening right now than good. End your day dwelling on the good. You will feel better and sleep better.
After you list the five things on this blog, close your eyes and make a longer list.
You may discover you are blessed beyond measure.